Momentum for new website

Announcement/discussion of other topics, and "free for all" topics
  • Ads

Momentum for new website

Postby odvord » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 am

Hello!
My website is www.theskyintl.com which encourages innovation in human space travel. I have been working on SEO and keywords and everything I can . . . Any new ideas about getting momentum going as far as actual posts? I even ran a design challenge with cash prizes but didn't get anyone to post. I know there's TONS more I CAN do . . . but any thoughts on getting people to the site to post?

Thanks!
odvord
Sprout

Re: Momentum for new website

Postby crit33427 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:09 pm

This is an interesting subject area. I wonder if you are still looking for advice after all this time or have taught yourself to be a website momentum ninja by now?

I am currently working on a website and am very interested in anything anybody can advise me in this matter.
Charles Gull
Visit me at http://www.ax-yz.mobi and take part in the newsletter.
crit33427
Name: Charles Gull
Sapling

Re: Momentum for new website

Postby crit32909 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi, Charles,

Your post from Sep. 23 says that you're working on a website. It just so happens that I've just launched a website to promote my novel and can share the path I took. I'm not a tech-savvy person, so I used the web-creation site, wix.com, and found it user-friendly.
Are you creating a website to promote your writing?
I'm going to begin promoting my site on social media, so if you have any thoughts on the best way to do that, I'd be grateful to hear them!

If you'd like to check out what I created, here's the link:
www.ashadowinspace.com

Thanks for your time,
Bryan
crit32909
Sprout

• Ads

Return to Other - Discussions, Announcements, and Free For All