Anyone here?

• Ads

Anyone here?

Postby crit29343 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:46 am

Hi, I just joined this group. I belonged to the SF critters group years ago, and am getting interested in mysteries. To help myself learn, I thought I'd come do some critiques, but the last submissions seems to have gone out in April. Is anyone still here, and does anyone plan to submit chapters or stories?

Elizabeth
crit29343
Name: Elizabeth Shack
Sprout

Re: Anyone here?

Postby aburt » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 pm

The Mystery workshop has been a bit slow, this is true. However if you post a piece, it should gather readers nonetheless. The more people post, the livelier it gets!
aburt
Name: Andrew Burt
Tree

Postby crit29343 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 pm

I have to write a story before I can post it. :)
crit29343
Name: Elizabeth Shack
Sprout

Postby crit20540 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I haven't been looking at the forums even for the SFH workshop where I am always active. I posted a story or two to this workshop shortly after it started and got some, but not much activity. Same thing with Literary/Mainstream and Scripts workshops.

I'm just finishing up the July camp nanowrimo redrafting of my originally botched Mystery-Suspense-Thriller novel Tiger Tiger. I'm now wondering whether it might get any attention here after some cleanup. It's going to be about 70K and I could post it as an RFDR (but I'm not at all sure anyone would even notice). Alternatively, I could do it in a series of installments which could be good for establishing a flow of new material here for a number of months. I actually kind of like that idea--any thoughts?

russ
crit20540
Name: Russell Adams
Sapling

Postby crit31744 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:12 pm

I'm brand new. But I'm reading the one story available for critique this week, and will submit the best critique I can.
I have a story I can submit, but not sure if I should. It's a short story, that already has a part two, and I will soon be starting on a part three. It's sort of chapters of a novel, but not really.

Hopefully there are others here and we can get the mystery/action/thriller workshop moving along.
crit31744
Sprout

• Ads

Return to Mystery, Thriller, and Action/Adventure Writing