Welcome!

For discussions relating to critique.org workshops in general, not for any specific workshop.
Forum rules
This forum is for questions that don't fit into a more specific workshop's forum. (If there's a more specific forum that's appropriate, please post there.) For example, a post about writing science fiction belongs in the SF writing forum, but a post about writing that applies to all writers could go here. Questions about the general nature of the critique.org workshops could go here, but not about a specific workshop.

Also see the forum rules at: http://critique.org/c/forums.ht
  • Ads

Welcome!

Postby admin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi, all, I'm working on the new workshops, complete with discussion forums. Try out the new forums and let me know what you think:

http://critters.org/private/forum for Critters members
http://critique.org/lit/private/forum for Lit members

It will automatically create a forum login for you using your same workshop username/password. So your initial username will be something like "crit12345" with your same workshop password. You can change either username or password in the profile settings in the forums to any other username or password you want (BUT please note it won't change your workshop login/password, just your discussion forum login/password; they're two separate systems).

For the existing Critters forums on sff.net, my plan is to create some minions who will carry the posts back and forth between the two, so members can read or post on either site. (This will take a bit of poking around in the Necronomicon for the proper spells to create said minions, so no promises how soon this will be.)

There's a forum for SF/F/H writing, one for Lit writing, and a general forum. (These are on the same site as the other forums I've posted about here before, like the "Wishes for the Future" and new project announcement forums, so you can pop into those as well and post without having to register like before. All one happy family, relating to creating new things and improving the world.)

Anyway, check out the forums and let me know what you think!

Andrew
admin
Name: Andrew Burt
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Postby crit22000 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 am

I think it's a great idea, but I'm having trouble getting where I should be. Maybe I'm a dummy, but it's rather confusing. I thought I was at the right place,but my password didn't work. I will persist, however!
bobbie
crit22000
Name: Bobbie Falin
Sprout

Re: Welcome!

Postby aburt » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 am

crit22000 wrote:I think it's a great idea, but I'm having trouble getting where I should be. Maybe I'm a dummy, but it's rather confusing. I thought I was at the right place,but my password didn't work. I will persist, however!
bobbie

You're here, so all looks good. :)
aburt
Name: Andrew Burt
Tree

• Ads

Return to General Workshop Forum