Critiques for Writers of the Future Contest?

For discussions relating to critique.org workshops in general, not for any specific workshop.
Forum rules
This forum is for questions that don't fit into a more specific workshop's forum. (If there's a more specific forum that's appropriate, please post there.) For example, a post about writing science fiction belongs in the SF writing forum, but a post about writing that applies to all writers could go here. Questions about the general nature of the critique.org workshops could go here, but not about a specific workshop.

Also see the forum rules at: http://critique.org/c/forums.ht
  • Ads

Critiques for Writers of the Future Contest?

Postby crit33321 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi all,

I'm submitting a novelette (@ 16,000 words) for Writers of the Future this year and was wondering about submitting it for critiquing through Critters. Because it's such a large story, I'm concerned about getting enough useful comments and feedback. I'm also concerned about the length of time required to make it through the queue before the comments get back to me, since I'll need time for revisions/rewrites before the quarterly deadline later this year.

Is there another avenue for this somewhere, or should I just send it through the regular submission portal when it's ready for critiquing?

Thanks,

Morgan
crit33321
Name: Morgan Broadhead
Sapling

• Ads

Return to General Workshop Forum