!Free! Editing for horror genre.

Looking for people to help with a project? Looking to help others with their projects?
  • Ads

!Free! Editing for horror genre.

Postby crit31208 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 am

Hello! Interested in more than a critique? How about a full copyedit?
I am a freelance editor (developmental/copy/proofreading) who has been working in the field for five+ years. I have a BA in writing and completed my Certification in Editing from the University of Washington. However, due to my previous career in social work I have been stuck in the realm of academic editing (the more academic projects I do, the more I get...) and I need a change! I am an avid horror fan; I have a horror fan site at www.splattergirl.org and am an Affiliate Member of the Horror Writer's Association. I do have experience editing horror, but this has been limited to friends and peers. I want to specialize in Speculative fiction, and I am asking authors who write in that genre to allow me to edit their work for free in exchange for feedback and (if pleased with my work) endorsement. I have carved out the next month or so to allow myself to do this, but will have to go back to paying projects eventually. Space may be limited, so if you are interested, get back to me soon! You can reach me through my business site at: http://www.sutureediting.com
Thanks for reading.
crit31208
Name: Saren Richardson
Sprout

• Ads

Return to Connections