Wowza--so sad (sniff)

Pretty much anything goes. Flames ok. No blatant spam, nothing illegal or otherwise against the rules of the Innovation Forum.
  • Ads

Re: Wowza--so sad (sniff)

Postby Sff.net » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:42 pm

[Reposted from sff.net user "Brian" <s...@c...>]

I joined fb mainly because I'm a music journalist, and it's how I keep in touch with some of the musicians, agents, labels, etc. Thing is, although I love chatting with friends and family I doubt I'd be active in it at all if it wasn't for that original need. I don't like admitting that actually, as I wouldn't want to alienate friends and family, the people I like the most. However, I can't stand the fact that many come in to tell everyone what they're doing at every given moment. There's something wrong with that, imo. The narcissism is rampant.

"Maggie Roth" wrote in message news:<4...@n...>

On 6/4/2012 5:17 PM, kelley wrote:

I can't get bothered to get mad on FB. don't know why, possibly too many faces. It's like shouting in a downtown street.

I use fb mostly to keep up with my family and friends. I absolutely avoid discussing politics or religion. I have a lot of nieces and nephews I'm friends with and I really enjoy seeing pictures of them or, for the older ones, their children.

Maggie
Sff.net
Name: From a user on sff.net
Tree

• Ads
Previous

Return to Volcano Bar and Grill