Cannot submit critique

Having trouble? Ask here!
Forum rules
Note that almost all posts here are submitted via the 'help' web form.

NOTE THAT REPLIES WILL GENERALLY BE EMAILED BACK AND NOT NECESSARILY ANSWERED HERE.

Be sure to check your email junk folder for replies. If you don't get an email reply, post a followup here and we'll post the answer we emailed. :)
  • Ads

Cannot submit critique

Postby crit32841 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 pm

I tried submitting my manuscript. I saved my doc to MS Word 97 format. I filled out the form. I clicked to submit it. I got an error. It reported some gibberish. It said no data. It then showed the full conversion, which looked perfectly fine. I do not know if it was actually submitted, or what happened to it. It did not give me a link to correct it. It did not give me a number to reference the submission. Should I simply do a back in my browser and try to re-submit? I did not want to create multiple submissions that were accidental duplicates. I left a section break in the doc, maybe that was the problem. I also tried to do a Contact me to ask this, but no matter what I did, or how short, it said two anti-spam words detected and I could never get rid of it. This is VERY frustrating. Thank you for any help.
crit32841
Name: Douglas Swatski
Sprout

• Ads

Return to Help!